Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No Shame November Wrap-up

how the heck did it become the end of november already?!
I am utterly unprepared for december, finals, and christmas.

plus, that means no shame november is coming to a close,
and as much as participating in this project has scared me at times,
and as much as I didn't want to fess up to some of things I'm ashamed about, 
and as scared as I was to link some of those posts to facebook,
this project has been wonderful,
and I'm so proud to have been apart of it.

so thank you.
thank you for reading.
thank you for the wonderful comments.
thank you to those who participated.

and I hope it helped you to feel slightly less ashamed yourself.
because if I've learned anything this month,
it's that it's perfectly ok to have things you're ashamed of.
but these things by no means define you, nor should they hold you back,
because you are wonderful.


so even though this project is coming to an end,
please remember, you've got nothing to be ashamed of.
not.a.single.thing.



ps. even lil wayne agrees!




No comments:

Post a Comment